Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Confessions

I thought I would start a new feature on the bloggeroo.
I will do it every Sunday.

I am going to do confessions.  You know my guilty pleasures, embarrassing stories, photos and the like.  Whatever I am feeling at the moment.

Today is a confession.  Although it could double as a guilty pleasure.
I haven't told anyone but my sister.
She just looked at me like I was from another planet.

Ok, here it goes.

I enjoy the music of India.

It started years ago when I listed to Sting.  He has an Indian man singing on one of his songs and I thought "Oh, that sounds good!".  Then I would watch Bollywood movies late at night & toe tap along.

Now I might stop at the music channel on cable.

It's true.  I am proud to announce it to the world.

Now, tell me...do you have a confession to make?


0 comments: