Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Sesame Street! You are looking good!

It is Sesame Street's 40th birthday.
40!!!
The show premiered just a few months before I was born.
Quick.
Do the math!
Sad, but true, 40 is looming on the horizon for me.

Anywho, can you believe that Sesame Street has been on the air that long?
I love Sesame Street.
I have always felt like kindred spirits with Big Bird, he being so tall & all.
Elmo & Abby Cadabby are my favorites now.


Cheeks got to meet Abby back in May when my sil & I took the kids to Sesame Place.
He loved her.


He loves to watch Sesame Street.
I love for him to watch it.
Such a fabulous education show.
I think my fav segment is "The Lady Bugs Picnic".


Can you believe that Gordon is still on the show?
What I can't believe is that his real name isn't Gordan.
I know!
I was shocked too.


Tell me, who is your fav muppet/character from SS?
And what is your fav segment?


Late!

1 comments:

BunnyKissd

Oscar has always been my favorite on Sesame Street... I can't believe it's been 40 years...