Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Wann Know What I Did Saturday Night?

I got wild.
I got crazy.

I got rid of the mom jeans


That's right.
I broke out the capris & went out.

Wait!  That's not the best news...I was sans kids and husband.

I know, you are thinking "Say it isn't so Meghan?"
It is.

I went out.
ALONE.
It was glorious.

Wondering how I partied?  I know you are so I won't keep you in suspense.

See, after spending the entire day by myself...I know, now you know why NJ is getting slammed with storms this week, my sister asked me to go to dinner and a movie.

Dinner!
Where I didn't order for anyone but me.
Where I didn't have to refer between kids or listen to my husband ref.
Where I almost ordered alcohol...almost...I didn't.

Then we hit up the movies.

Saw...

Very, very funny!
Then again I love me some Vince Vaughn.

Know what else?
I didn't have leave the theater once to take someone to pee.

Honestly I didn't know myself.
It was fantabulous.

Most of all, while I appreciated the time to myself, I realized that I miss my family when they aren't around.

There wasn't any chaos, no one asking me as soon as I sit to get them a drink, tie a shoe, look at this.  No one randomly giving me hugs and kisses.

I almost didn't know what to do with myself.

Almost.


0 comments: