Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Time Goes By

Geesh, the summer is almost over & nary a post to be found on ye olde blog really.

I'm not sure why.
I just think I didn't have anything spectacular to write about it.
Dull life.

Lots of pool time, lots of running around, lots of driving the Neon because my Kia minivan was broken down.
Not anymore though.
My father in law surprised me by coming to fix it on Friday while I was down the shore with the birthday boy!

Birthday boy you say?
Yes, we had a birthday.

This baby here:

Went ahead & turned 7 years old!

Where did my chubby baby go?
This lanky, lean, front two teething missing, wise mouth child has replaced that chubby baby!!!

He is on the go.
24/7.

He emulates his older brothers.
He loves The Hulk and IronMan.
Loves the Wii.
Pretty much lives on spaghetti and chicken mcnuggets.

It is what it is.

I love this kid so much.

There will be no turning 8 though.
I forbid it!

The tail end of the summer is going to be endless trips to the pool and back to school shopping.

How about you?
How are you handling the end of the summer?


0 comments: