Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

50 Random Things About Me!

I am so borrowing this More than Mommies.
I just thought it was super cute & figured why not.

Here we go!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Sprt of.  My middle name is for a friend my parents had when I was a baby.  My mom picked my first name & told my dad he got the second name.  Thank God that's all he got because he was pulling for 1. Wendy (which isn't bad but my last name was Woeppel) or Peggy Sue. 

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday.  I started to tear up while saying my vows.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAT? Chicken

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Si.  3 boys.  20, 15 & 7.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course, I'm fabulous!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? See immediately above!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?Um, no!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL Count chocula

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?Nope.

12. RIGHT HANDED OR LEFT? Right handed


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Phish Food by Ben & Jerry's

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes

15. RED OR PINK? Pink...it's my signature color! (Tell me what movie that line is from!!!)

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I worry too much

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I'm not sure

18. TEA OR COFFEE? Neither!

19. WHAT COLOR TROUSERS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?  Black pj fleece pants with hearts on them & socks.

20. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL? Cat

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Bobster complaining & having a coronary because the game isn't going the way he wants.

. 22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Perfectly Pink

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Citrus & new babies

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad

25. FRUIT OR VEG? Fruit

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football



27. HAIR COLOR? Currently brown with red ends.  I so need to enhance.

28. EYE COLOR? Green

29. X-RAY VISION OR BE ABLE TO FLY? X-ray vision...I'm afraid of heights.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Ice cream!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Fast & Furious 6

33. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS ? Tom Hiddleston



34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I'm more of a fall gal.


35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

36. WHAT WAS YOUR NICK NAME AS A KID? Meg

37. GOING OUT TO WATCH A MOVIE OR STAY IN? Staying in. I’m most comfortable at home.

38. WHERE WAS YOUR LAST VACATION?  Can't really remember

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I forget the name of it but it's about Katherine the Great & her spies

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad, I'm a rebel!

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? No tv. 

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Quiet.

.43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES Neither...give me Duran Duran

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hmm, Germany or Switzerland or Holland maybe. 

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, I'm terribly annoying

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? New Jersey

47. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black

48. WHO’S YOUR BEST FRIEND? The hubs!

49. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? My friend Kathy set us up on a blind date.  Bobster's sister set her up on a blind date & they got married...so we did the same thing.

 
She's going to kill me but that's us circa 1988.  We are that old.  The top one was taken like a year ago.


50. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Of course & if you do, please leave me the link, I'd love to check it out!!!

0 comments: