Pages

Saturday, November 03, 2007

So...

The one good pic I have of me & my son & the kid doesn't look like me in it. At least in person he looks just like me! :>)
I never said how much Cheekers won for his prize.
Are you ready?
Hold onto your seats.....
He
Won
$15!!!!!
Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!
It actually came in handy b/c he needed his first official shoes. He has Converse sneaks but we needed something with substance.
So off to http://www.ollyshoes.com/index2.htm we went & he got his first pair of Nikes.
Size 6!!!
Holy Beejezeebs Batgirl! Those are some big feet.
He does have room to grow tho & his size 4 Converse still feet.
He inherited my high instep.
Oiyve!

Today we did a yardsale at a local school.
Proceeds went to a student who was diagnosed w/ Lukhemia (?)...it was $15 for the space.
Well I took all of Cheeks clothes sans a few special things + his exersaucer & a bucnh of xtra stuff. Erin took tons of things too.
We ended up each making $20 & took everything immediately to Goodwill.
Left early...started at 8, we left at 9:30.
Why?
Well it was 35 with the windchill, overcast, raining & the wind gust were 35 mph.
Good times!
Good times!
Erin & I took turns sitting with Cheeks in the van.

Stopped & saw my friend Rocky...haven't seen him in over 2 yrs.
It was so good to see him. So shout out to Rock & Bren!!!! Hoping we will get together soon & they will get to meet Bobster.

Speaking of which, he is returning to PR pretty soon.
It sucks but that's life.

And, as Murphy Law always is, I start my new job on Nov 12th & just received a subpeona to testify (finally) in case that has come to trial. It came to trial in 2006 (the alledge crime took place in 2004), but the orig. trial was postponed. I just mentioned to my family that I can't believe it never came to trial. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut.
So now I have to report to work & let them know that during my 3rd week of training, I will need the week off b/c I've been subpeona.
Way to start off on a good foot.

Ok, some race w/ Spring cars is on & I like them so I am outty!

Woops out!

4 comments:

Anonymous

Kids grow fast, my son got his first pair of real shoes 3 weeks ago and is already in need of a bigger size. We started size 6 with room and that room didnt last!!! Good luck and congrats on the win. He is adorable.

jayedee

i adore the picture and imho, he does too look like you in it. (hows that for lousy grammer?)

Anonymous

Wow, my dd, who is 10, is just in a size 1. She's got the tiniest feet! I mean, come on, size 13 is still child sizes! Yikes!

Jacquie

Anonymous

are ya kiddiin me?? he looks JUST like you in that pic. he only has his daddy's plumbing...
the nana