Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Food for thought

By no means do I ever really talk about religion on my blog.
Seriously, I've mentioned that I am LDS.
And that of course, being so, I am close personal friends with Donny & Marie.
It's a prerequisite to be LDS.
Look it up on ww.lds.org

Anyway lately I have been thinking is this the path that was chosen for me by Heavenly Father?
I firmly believe Heavenly Father will never give you more than you can handle so I know deep down I can handle stuff.
Really.

I believe that everything happens for a reason.
Everything is planned out for you.
That you know who you are going to be in your life before you come to Earth.
That you choose your parents.
That you know the path you will take.
Of course, once here, you don't remember knowing that.

I have to step back & think to myself...this is what Heavenly Father wants for me?
I agreed to this?  LOL

Some of the reason for my lack of posts is personal.
I have a  lot stress.  Not that no one else does.
I understand everyone has it.

It seems like today I was doing good but just a few hours ago I found something out that now I am more stressed than I have been in a long time.

Life lately appears to be 1 step forward, 3 steps back.
Sigh.

I know I am truly blessed to have Cheeks.  I waited such a long time for him, as many of you know.
I am blessed to have my family, my older boys and of course Bobster.  My friends as well.

So, why, do I feel like it's all about to go to pot?
Like I said, I will be able to handle it but I think it may take it's toll on me.

With that said I will leave off.
Don't wanna be preachy.
I try, really I do, to keep the blog upbeat.

Every now & then the personal stress invades the blog.

So take it for what's it worth.
Just a day in my life that I am choosing to share.
Stress, sadness, all of it.
'
It's ok to vent every so often, right?

3 comments:

Renee

I know what you mean about the 1 step forward 3 steps back (and about trying not to put a ton of it in the blog). I will keep you in my prayers that God will lead you through whatever the situation you just found yourself in.

Amie

Absolutely...I did the same thing a few days ago. I haven't posted it yet--I'm gonna tweak it a bit first--but by no means do I think it is realistic for our blogs to be happy happy all the live long day. This is real life. Sorry things are rough...say an extra prayer today. :)

Unknown

Everyone has personal stress and concerns. To vent and show them is a bigger release than you may realize. HE will be there when the clouds clear and your life sees the sun once again shine. Prayers heading your way! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!