Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Put a fork in me, I'm done!

That's how my life is going right now.
Just jumping from thing to thing.
I usually do not let my child jump of the furniture but I was testing the new camera I received.

I have had nothing but car trouble now for like 2 weeks, plus the Nana has been having the big "C" trouble as well.  Tonight was the cream in the Twinkie tho.
There I was.
Just filled up @ the gas station.
Went to turn my van on
&
Clickety
Clickety
Click.
Nothing.
Dead.

Sooooo, I had to call my dad who rescued me & the Cheekers.
Now we get to see what is going on with the van this week.
Good times.
Really.
Good times.

Not much else to report.
Still living a hectic lifestyle.

Glad that bimbo Brandi got kicked of DWTS.
She was over-rated.
Let's have Kyle win!
Go Kyle.
Are you routing for anyone?
Lemme know!

0 comments: