Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snoozy McSnoozerton

Hi everyone.
My name is Meghan, this is my blog and I am a Snoozer.
A. Big. Time. Snoozer.

I love my snooze button.

It's just not any ole snooze button on any ole alarm clock.

It's the snooze button my cell phone.
That's right...I am a new school.

None of the old school for me.

During the week that incessent phone goes off at 5:30. 
The sun isn't even up.
Right there that should be against the law...getting up before the sun.

Albeit it is what it is.

So I do what every good exhausted mommy does.
I hit that snooze button every 5 mins for 30 mins.

Hence my tush doesn't get out of bed til 6.

Wait! Let's be realistic.
After the snooze button no longer works for the day, I just lay there & take my chances.
I'm usually up by 6:15.
Thus resulting in me running like a mad woman to get myself & the Cheeks out of the house.

This morning I decided to be a rebel & screw the snooze.
I got in the shower by 5:50 (I hit the snooze like 4 times...whatever).

Know what?
I was still running around like a mad woman.

I don't get it.

So, my real question is...are you a snoozer?

2 comments:

~Cyndi~

LOL...big time, but my snooze button buys me 9 more minutes of "sleep" Alarm is set for 6:21, I usually get out of bed at 7 when Eric's alarm goes off!!!!

Unknown

I max out at 2 snoozes. No matter how early or late i get up, there always seems to be a bump in the road when it comes to getting CB out the door. However, the later I get up the longer it takes me. I am so less productive in rush mode.