Pages

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Tsk, Tsk, What a Let Down

Tonight was Bobster's turn to cook.
So you know what that means...ordering out.
You know, cause that's how we roll...like Rockefellars with the money.

I digress.
So we agreed on pizza but wanted something that would feed the 4 of us.
One hubs, 2 boys, & me.

We decided on this:

Oh Pizza Hut
Much like my ex-husband, you showed such great promised but the disappointment was all mine

When I say this wouldn't feed 2 birds eating on a budget, I am not kidding.

It's 2 medium pizzas
OR
The equivilant to one box of Ellios.

It included 5 breadsticks...that was the highlight of the box.

It also included 6 bonless wings.
6.

One pizza we asked for pepperoni on it.
The other...half pineapple.
It was covered which allowed me to remove the pineapple so the 5yo would eat the pizza.
God forbid he eat pineapple.

Overall, this deal is worth maybe $12.
Not $20.
Photos are very deceiving...again reminds me of my ex-husband...I saw a photo first...should have run.

So Pizza Hut thanks for building up the anticipation and failing to deliver.
Again, ex husband.

Anyone noticing a theme?

So, tell me, what do you think of Pizza Hut?

0 comments: