Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Outta Here


That's how I like to refer to me stepping on the scale last night.
The numbers ran so high, it was a homerun outta the park.


Good times!
Good times!


Seriously, my idol is:


Really? Who doesn't love Miss Piggy?

I've loved her from when I was little and had Miss Piggy sheets on my bed.
I'll let you in on a secret, I only gave those sheets up when they became thread bear...I was 29.

Ahem.

Getting back to the scale.
Since I was pushing maximum density I decided it was time to do something.

I joined Weight Watchers.

I did it before. Lost 50lbs.
I now have over a 100 to lose.

I know, hard to believe, since I am sure you all thought I was built like Jennnifer Lopez.
No nip slips here tho.
Keep those girlies covered.

I do get a lot of points
&
I can still eat my fav thing for breakfast...it's not as many points as I thought.

Yea!
For those that want to know, it's a WaWa Pancake Sizzli.
Yummers!

So I am going to need your motivation, your cheering, so please, if you feel so inclined, leave me some encouragement.

I'm getting tired of being harpooned down the shore!

0 comments: