Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

....Update....

Pink tint hides a multitude of sins, doesn't it.
I think that's why pink is my signature color!!!


That little guy in the pic with me.
He is down for the count...with the stomach virus.


It's gross...not gonna lie.
I have a new found respect for the Nana.


Hopefully he will be the only one that gets it.
Poor kid.
He doesn't understand & keeps telling me he's sorry.


At least he didn't pray to Jesus to make it stop like myself.
I was little.
It's all I knew.


On a better note see this good looking kid:
He got a job!
The angels are singing & that's why NJ is having the weather it's having. :>)


He is a dishwasher/busboy at a local restaurant.  Works weekends & so far, the owner loves him!
Now if we could just get him to do dishes at home.  LOL


What is going on in your neck of the woods?

1 comments:

Miller Racing Family

Bless your heart,the flu can ce hard on everyone. In our neck of the woods we are enjoying wonderful spring temps in the winter. Have a great day.