Pages

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

I'm raising a PLAYA!

Last night, Cheeks & I visited our local Chick-fil-A for dinner. We are both Chick-fil-A fanatics and I happen to be a Chick-fil-A mom…Holla!

Anywho, the young lady who took our order looked very much like a member of the Kardashian family. She was about 18, small stud in her nose and her makeup, while heavy handy, was done beautifully.


As we were standing there waiting for my change, my miniature Don Juan, looks at the young lady & blurts out:


“I like your eyebrows!”


She just giggled and I thought “Well they sort of like like Lily Munster’s eyebrows but what ever floats your boat”

He then turns to me and says “Mom, I think she’s really pretty”

I told him “ Don’t tell me, you have to tell her”

So he looks up at her, big blue eyes sparkling with little hearts & says “You are really pretty!”

She was embarrassed but gracious enough to say “Thank you”.

Cheeks then skipped away to find a table and I stood there thinking to myself, it’s only just begun.

He’s only 7.

Sigh.

0 comments: