Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pinterest Fail? No! Pinterest WIN!

Ok, how many of us collect all kind of things on Pinterest & never do anything with it?
I'm guilty of it.
I'm a Pinterest hoarder.

Well not anymore.
I have decided to start doing, instead of collecting.

My first do:

From this great blog: HighHeelsandGrills

It has literally 6 ingredients.



12 oz green beans (I used fresh...frozen may produce too much water)
4 chicken breasts (diced)
1lb red potatoes, chopped
1/2 cup butter
1 (.6oz) Zesty Italian seasoning packet
salt & pepper

The next steps are too easy.

Preheat oven to 350

Layer green beans, chicken & potatoes in 9x13 inch baking dish. Cut your butter into 12-16 slicer & spread evenly thoughout the pan.

Sprinkle the Italian seasoning evenly over the entire pan.
Add salt & pepper to taste (I think you can omit this but I did do it).

Like so:


Now bake for 1 hour.

Here is the end result:

Looks yummy.

Guess what?
I served this to Bob & Cheeks.  (Chris was at his mom's house)

Bob told me I need to make it more often and then proceeded to eat what was left in the dish.

I had a small helping & thought it was super good.
I might cook it a bit longer for the potatoes to not be a bit crunchy but then you run the risk of drying out the chicken...so you take your chances.

This will definitely be going into my cooking rotation.
Although I will increase the amounts due to feeding all men in my house.
Especially Bob...he just kept eating it, eating it & eating it! 

So I say this was a Pinterest Win for sure!!!!!

What have you made from Pinterest?



0 comments: