Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Babblin Fool

Children.
Aren't they great when they cooperate for a great photo?
Nothing like getting Bobster's arm in the photo as well.
Thank God they are all varying ages.
I could imagine if they were all 4 & under.
Good Lord!

OOH! OOH!
I won a prize in Target's Bless Your Nest Sweepstakes.
2nd prize, matter of fact.
Are you ready?


Wait for it!


Wait for it!


I won a recycling bin.
Yep.
It's black & says Dasani on it.
We will be using it for toys since we have a big ole recycling bin out back for the complex.
It was a nice surprise tho.
I love to win.

A few weeks back I got a coupon for a totally free bag of Ore Ida Sweet Potato Fries.
Cheeks called them "Tiger Fries" because they were orange & black from were they got a little too done.
Sadly, no matter how done they were, they sucked.
Bobster ate all his only because he was hungry.
I wasn't that hungry & mine hit the trash.
I really just don't get the whole sweet potato phenomenon.
Like the Grandpop says "Good is what you like!"
Have you tried them?
Did you like them?

Now that summer is here, I'd like to address a little wardrobe issue.
I understand it's hot.
I understand plenty of people don't give a hoot about what others think
BUT
Just because of these two reasons, does not give one the right to let it all hang out.
You know what I am talking about.
Bra straps showing.
Muffin tops spilling over.
Cellulite jiggly on the thighs in the Daisy Dukes.
And most of all, unsightly feet in flip flops, sandels, slides, whatever.
It takes minutes to make your feet pretty.
Please.
Do it for the public.

I tend not to wear shorts.
I'm more a capri girl.
Why?
Well Casper is tan compared to me & my thighs are not for the eye of the public.
Trust me.
I am keeping them to myself.

So just a note.
From me.
To you, if you fall in that category.

So tell me, what do you like to wear for the summer.

Caio!


0 comments: