Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Signature Scent

Do you have one?
A signature scent that triggers what time of year it is.


I do.
This time of year I love:
I love Yankee Candles Cherry Lemonade.
Screams summer.


I also love their Harvest & Mistletoe.
I'll let you figure out what time of year I burn those.
Don't hurt yourself.


Cherry Lemonade is not part of their regular collection.
I think it's part of their Treasures Collection...don't quote me on that.


Other scents trigger smells associated with certain times of the year or certain memories.


There is a cologne, I have no idea what it is, but when I smell it, I remember being a kid, running around in my Uncle Bob's house. Guess he wore this scent. I think it's Stetson but I don't know...I was like 8.


What scent is your signature scent for certain times of the year?
I'm dying to know.


0 comments: