Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I. Can. Read.

So I do.
Here is what I just finished reading:
Can I just say...what a great book.
Yes.
Losing It by Valerie Bertinelli is really good.


By the title one would think it would be about losing all the weight she did.
Nope.
It's an autobiography.


She talks about life growing up, life in Hollywood, life with Eddie Van Halen & life as a mom.
I never lost interest.


I was astonished at some of the things she admits.
Her image doesn't really fit with what her life was really like.
Her writing is like listening to her speak on a talk show.
You can hear the sweetness in her voice as a writer.
Which is one thing I definitely admire.


Very easy read as well.
One that I didn't want to put down.
Sad say but her life is a page turner!


If you are looking for a light read to keep you going this summer, then get this book!


Tell me what have you read lately?


Ciao!

0 comments: