Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2011

What's the number again?

Tonight, Cheeks & I got caught in a really bad storm.


Luckily for us, we were inside the store picking up my medication.


Cheeks is not a fan of thunder...at all. So when the thunder clapped really loud he asked me, in all seriousness, to make it stop.
I told him I couldn't only Heavenly Father or Jesus could.


So with his big blues eyes he looked at me & quietly asked "Would you call Jesus & ask him to make it stop?"
I laughed & said "I can't. You have to pray to Jesus or Heavenly Father & ask them"


Thinking I had averted this situation we sauntered to the front of the store.


Only to have my son ask the crowd, gathered at the door, for someone, anyone, to please call Jesus & make him stop.


He then asked the woman behind the counter at the pizza place.


While sitting in the pizza shop, waiting the storm out, it thundered again.


He put his hands on his ears, looked up at the ceiling & asked "Please Jesus, please make it stop!"


I love him!

1 comments:

Lesley

poor little guy.....how sweet......I hope the storm passed quickly for him......