Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Thankfuls

I am thankful for the following people who are always in my life (guess they would be, they are my family)

1st up: The Grandpop.....Look @ that concentration. Hmm, wonder what's in there? Notice the farmers tan on his arm...you can see where his watch was. Stylish, no?

The Nana....she had no idea this pic was being taken. She will tell me to take it down b/c she looks terrible...don't listen to her. She will tell you all kinds of things about me to make me take down the pic, again down listen to her. She lies. It's very sad.

And the aunt Erie. She will not tell me to take this down. She will say "hmm...Fabu pic of me" She will be right!
I want my family to know that I love them all & appreciate them for all they do.
Even if I don't show it a lot.


Late!

1 comments:

Anonymous

here's the deal. there's this kid who thinks the picture above is the nana.. she is in fact, a stand in for photo shoots. i am the real nana. im tall blonde with blue eyes and a perfect body with no stretch marks or sagging uhhh body parts. i do not wish to be photographed. this avoids all jealousy from my fellow nana's. thank you....