Pages

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Ode to Clorox

My Dearest Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner


I am writing this to let you know that you have powers that are magical, mystical and magnificient.
You go above the call of duty to get the job done.
You have been there, on the shelf, for yours calling my name.
Did I heed the call?
No.
I looked at others.
Your competition.
Sadly, they couldn't compare.


Sure, they did an ok job but you, You, YOU
Do the JOB!


The other day I heeded your call.
Tossed you in the cart & brought you home.


I put you right where you belong.
Swished you around even...you know to make you feel comfortable in your new surroundings.
When it was time for you to go, you left the area so shiney white & gleaning that I needed sunglasses.


Not like your competitors who left it with yellow streaks and always gave a disappointing feeling.
It only took me over 4 years to realize.
You are my one & only.


I love you Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner.


Love

Meghan's Toilet



P.S. Don't forget about the giveaway On the Sunny Side Up...ends 12/09 @ 6pm est.

0 comments: