Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sigh

That's me.
Not happy right now.


Kinda blue.


Why?
1. I am still cameraless.
Yep.
No camera.
Still waiting to get the money to get fixed.
I feel like an appendage has been removed.


2. I just got some fresh strawberries.
Cut them up.
Put some whipped cream on them
&
Sat down to eat them.


Apparently, I am now allergic to strawberries.
My mouth is itching & my lips feel like they are chapped & swollen & they also itch.
Sigh.
That is what happens when I eat apples, peaches, kiwis, pears etc.
Except my throat closes up with those.


Gotta love it!




On a brighter note, I did get to scrap this weekend.
I know.
Don't fall off of your chairs.
I did 4 pages!!


I would share but my scanner needs some sort of wire to make it work & I have yet to figure it out.
I would take pics but well you know the situation.


I might take some pics with my phone.
Yea, that's the ticket.


OOH! Tell me who used to say that line.
Do you remember?


Leave me a comment & I will let you know if you are right.


Ciao!