Pages

Sunday, June 06, 2010

I was recently asked by the One to One Network to take a listen the soundtrack for the new Sex and the City 2 movie.

So channeling my inner Charlotte & Carrie, I said Heck yes!

I am glad I didn't turn this one down!
What a fun, girly cd.
This cd features artists like Dido, Jennifer Hudson & Leona Lewis dueting on "Love is Your Colour", Cyndi Lauper and even Liza Minnelli (much to my chagrin but that is what the forward button is for).

"Can't Touch It' by Ricki-Lee is definitely my fav song on the soundtrack.  Even the girls get in on the act and do a version of "I am Woman".  There is even a SATC Men's Choir.  Hello! Showtunes!!! 

This is definitely a soundtrack you will want to have in your collection.  It's beboppy, dance-able & even evokes the feeling of being in the "New" Middle East with a few middle eastern inspired tracks.   I like to play those when I am driving in the mini van..since it's a/c is broken, it's gives me a real feeling of being in the Middle East this time of year.  Ha!

You can find this soundtrack over at here.
Definitely get it and let me know what you think of the soundtrack.

Caio!

0 comments: