Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Paging Jack Sparrow...


Sexy isn't he?
A bit on the "Needs a bath" side
BUT
Still sexy.
I digress.

This post concerns my soon to be 4 yo son.

He's always good for a fun time!

Sunday evening, Cheeks & I were in the local Wally World (much to my chagrin but they have my hair enhancement the cheapest around).
So there we are.
Minding our own business, well I was anyway.

In the aisle walks a very tall man.
6'3 or so.
About 175.
He was wearing a wife beater, jeans, lots of tattoos on his arms.
Wrap around mirror sunglasses.
Long hair.
Top off with a do rag.

Then I hear it.
Cheeks.
Exclaiming, as he is pointing at this man
"Look Mom, a real pirate!"


I just about died.
I grabbed Cheeks & got the heck out of dodge.

You just got to love kids.

Has your little sweetums done anything to embarrass you?

Caio!

1 comments:

Quawana

OH my gosh Alice was about 2ish and we were at the store and someone from church came up and asked how I was and Alice says "mommy is quite pissed off today." Oh man! I just wanted to die. They have all taken a turn at saying things that made me feel like crawling under a rock, but I think she has said the most! She even started a rummor that daddy and I were getting a divorce.