Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Countdown to Christmas!!!

That's right.
It's coming.

Today is the first official day of fall tho.
So to help us get ready for Christmas I think we should take the suggestion that Jennifer at 100 Days til Christmas suggests.

That is breaking out the fall festive decor.
That's right.
Get those pumpkins.
Get those gourds.
Gussy up the joint.

Sure it may be 90 degrees & humid as all get out here in my neck of the world
BUT
Fall is a coming.
I'm confident.

I will be decorating a little.
Already have the fall smelling candles burning.

Go sign up at 100 Days til Christmas to get helpful tips & ideas & such to help prepare for the holiday season coming!!!

LMK if you sign up.

1 comments:

Laurie in SC

Congrats on winning one of the nesty plaques from my giveaway:
http://sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com/2010/09/4-winners-announced.html

Please email me your mailing address info and I'll ship it out to you! sceneofthegrime(at)yahoo(dot)com