Pages

Thursday, September 09, 2010

The Duel to end all Duels


What?
This isn't what decorates your bathroom sink?
Oh, that's right.
A little Incredible Hulk vs. Abomination action in the bathroom.
It's obviously they were both taken out by the Glade room spray.
You just don't mess with an aerosole can! Especially Cinnamon Spice.
Yep.
I like to keep my bathroom smelling "food" fresh.
Ha.
What scent do you have in your bathroom?
Take a look at the toe nails on Abomination.
Obviously has let his feet go this summer.
Dire need of a pedicure.
Speaking of which, mommy needs one as well.
Do you like the "trendy" mint green tile in bathroom?
How retro chic!
Well, that's what I tell myself.
You know, so I can continue to live here since I rent.
Sigh.
One day I will have a cool bathroom.
Like when I'm 70 at this rate.
It is, what it is.
Tell me what's hanging out in your bathroom?

0 comments: