Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006





Happy New Year!!!!!

As you can see, I am ringing in the new year in style. Wearing my new pj's from BJ's & hanging out. Bobby & I just watched the DaVinci Code. I was confused thru. the whole damn thing! Plus I know it's just fiction but that was a creepy storyline & I do believe the author of the book is going to be in a lot of trouble in the afterlife.

In current news: We have a tooth!!!! Yep! Cheeker's 1st tooth arrived. Approximately 3:30 this morning. Poor babe is in such discomfort but for the most part, he's still happy go lucky. I can't believe my little man has a tooth!!! You can see the other one coming in as well but it hasn't broken the skin. It's on the bottom. All I can say is thank goodness I don't breastfeed. OUCH! LOL

So I leave with you that. Happy 2007!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous

Wow! Seems like you just told us you were preggers and here he has a tooth already. Slow down!!!

Lissa Ballard

Happy new tooth day Cheeks!

HUGS,
Lissa

Contessa Kris

Oh, I love your Kermit! So adorable! I love hearing about kids new teeth. I'm sure he looks adorable! Any pics with that yet?! Happy new Year!

t

You got that right about the teeth and the breastfeeding. Some people who shall remain nameless refuse to take a pacifier and prefer to chew Mommy instead. Congrats on the tooth.