Pages

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

America's Next Top Model...



Season 12 premiered.
Did you watch?
Have you picked out a fav yet?


I have picked out one that should have gone home already...Sandra.
What a stuck on herself bimbo.
Can't stand her.
Not very good at the whole modeling thing either.
What was with the stop on the runaway...Hello?!


I tend to like Alison.
The chicky with the Campbell Soup Kid eyes.


There is the other girl....of course, now her name escapes me, wait, I think Katelyn....her ex boyfriend is Dale Earnhardt Jr. Not too shabby.
I like her.
Not built like a typical model.
Boobs, hips & if I am not mistaken, a bit of a tummy.
She has spunk!
And she's really cute.


Of course, Paulina is back as a judge.
What a colossal Biatch.
I can not stand her.
Talk about stuck on herself.
She makes Janice Dickinson look like a cake walk.
Of course, I am a fan of Twiggy.
Bring back Twiggy.


Thankfully Miss J is there for comic relief
&
The ultimate in delicious...Nigel Barker.
Great eye candy!


So tell me, did you watch, have any favs yet?



Woops out!

4 comments:

Anonymous

Oh gee thanks Meghan! Now you have me watching it to see about these girls *L* I have never watched this show in my life! I have now seen about 5 minutes of it and Sandra is a snot!!

Lesley

I missed it....I was watching idol...sigh...

Mary

OMG why oh why is Sandra still there???? I couldn't stand her as soon as she first spoke. But every season, there's a girl like her, thinking she's the greatest and then starting crap with everyone else. Can't wait till she's gone... then maybe I won't yell at the TV so much, lol.

Oh and Alison.... NOOOOOO not the eyes! OMG they scare me.

Unknown

I swore off this show this cycle. I just can't take Tyra anymore! Idol is my last "reality" type show. I refuse to give that one up!