Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fisher Price I Love U

See this:


This race track was one of Cheeks Christmas gifts from Santa.
He loved it.
Sadly, it broke the day after Christmas.
Fast forward to Jan. when I finally call Fisher Price to tell them about the problem.

They asked that I ship the track back to them & they would replace it.
I could keep all the little parts that came with it they just want the track.
So I send it back some time in Feb. b/c I am quick like that!

It arrived yesterday.
An entirely new one.
With all the little people, chatkes & such.
Well Cheeks forgot he had ever had it so I broke it out.
OMG!
He adores it.
He sat & played with it for 30 minutes & laughed & hooted & hollered.
Then when I came to watch he told "Back in the kitchen Mommy" as if I was invading his "man cave".

I want to thank Fisher Price for having such awesome customer service.
I had a few problems with Cheeks vibrating chair when he was an infant & Fisher Price kept sending me new parts every week til it was fixed.
At no charge!
Hello!
Free to fix.
And every rep that I have ever spoken with there is so sweet and nice.

So, if you have a little one who loves race cars, get the child the Fisher Price Spin & Crash Raceway....the child will adore it. Not to mention if there are any problems just call Fisher Price. They are on the ball.

Woops out!

2 comments:

Jules from "The Roost"

That is really good to know....I am sure Mr. Perfect will have to have one of these ;)

Miss Mommy

So happy to hear that Cheeks is having fun with his new replacement!! Great customer service rocks!!