Pages

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

That's right.
Welcome to another edition of Tasty Tuesday (and that is Tasty w/o the "e" unlike Wil.I.Am who spells it with an "e" in Fergie's song "Fergilicous"....but I digress).
This Tasty Tuesday is brought to you by
South Jersey Mom Bloggers (go ahead, click, you know you want to check it out & join!!).



I thought I would post last nights dinner recipe.
Easy & took 20 mins TOPS!



Pork Chops w/ Roasted Potatoes.

Here is what you will need:
Roasted Potatoes
4-5 red potatoes
2tbs EVOO
Garlic Salt
Basil

Cut potatoes into chunks. Coat w/ EVOO, sprinkle with garlic salt & basil.
Cook in 500 degree preheated oven for approx 20 mins.
Remove.
Serve.
Deliciouso!


The pork chops I have posted before.
You will need.
4 boneless pork chops
Garlic Salt
Pepper
Chili Pepper
BBQ Sauce

Sprinkle garlic salt & pepper on chops. Rub w/ a tbs. or so of chili pepper.
Broiler for 4 mins each side or pop these chops in the George Forman Grille for 5 minutes.
Then apply a coating of bbq sauce to each side. If you are broiler, broiler for an addt'l minute each side, if using the George Forman, pop in for about another minute or so.
Remove.
Serve.


Viola.


This meal was a hit & my picky 2 yr old, loves these chops. He actually eats them.
Woo!


So what is your fav way to make potatoes or chops or both.
Tell me!


Woops out!

2 comments:

Jacqueline Parks

Our favorite pork chop is the use extra crispy shake 'n bake and to cook on a rack in a pan in the oven. They come out nice and crunchy which is how we like them.

Our favorite potato is my mom's famous fried potatoes which are a bit more complicated. You have to bake the potatoes the day before you want to make them so that they can cool and firm up in the fridge. Then you chop the potatoes into big chunks. Add a chopped onion and fry in a preheated mixture of half oil and half butter. (I use about 4 tablespoons of each for 6 potatoes and 1 onion.) Season with salt, pepper, and paprika while they are cooking. They are delicious!

Cher

Yummy! I actually am not a good cook and I have never made pork chops, this looks so easy though!