Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

America's Next Top Model

Ok, bear with me.
I only saw the last 30 minutes.
I have no idea of any cat fights or such.
What I do know is Allison was in the bottom two?
WHAT???
Sure, she's odd looking but in the editorial photos, she totally rocks it!
The chick can model.


She is fast becoming my favorite
BUT
Next week I think it comes to fruitition that she doesn't want to be there.
Hmmm...will have to see.


That biatch, Sandra, had the best pic this week.
Please!
Send her home.
Can't stand her.
Honestly.
She sucks.
Wait.
Her photos aren't bad, she is just a sucky person.


What are your thoughts?
Woops out!

1 comments:

Tara O

UM....there was one that I think is totally ugly...(I watched about the same amount of this show as you did and haven't watched any others this season so I dont' know these girls)

I think Allison is interesting looking...but she reminds me of my son's ex-girlfriend and so she MUST go....muwahahahahha