Pages

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

One of the top 10

I've mentioned before that Bobster & I have a Top 10 list.


You know, the list of people who are considered freebies & your significant other can't say anything to you if you choose to go out to dinner or ahem, something else, with the person on your list.




I've done a post about my top 2 on my list, Chad Kroger of Nickelback & Kid Rock.


I'd link but I can't find the darn post.


Plus I removed Kid Rock.


He needs to shower more.




Digress.


Tonight I wanna talk about one who is on my list that just doesn't get a lot of attention.


Who you ask?


Take a gander:


Mr.Jason Lee.


You know of My Name is Earl, Alvin & The Chipmunks, Underdog.
I first started to adore him in Mall Rats.
He was so likable.
So cute.
Endearing.


Then he did Dogma. Well I am not a fan of the movie at all but he just warmed my heart.


Now don't get me wrong, I prefer him cleaned up.


Not My Name is Earl style.


There is just something about him that gets my jets going.


Tell me, whose someone on your Top 10 list.


I know you have one.
Don't hold back.
Tell!