Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

1st Layout of '08

Finally started scrapping for the new year.
Sorry for the horrible scan...my scanner wouldn't cooperate. Maybe it's time for a new one...I got it as a gift in 2002 & it has been thru. the ringer.


Anyway I did this layout for a challenge at www.scrapthemusic.blogspot.com (you can see the link over there ~~~~~~>) & for a challenge at www.scrappinmojo.com (link over there ~~~~~~>).


I don't think I was blessed til Cheeks came into my life. He had me laughing so hard today. Some of the whacky stuff he does. He laid on me & sat with me on the couch for a long time today. I just got to cuddle with my baby. Usually his 17 mos old energy keeps him going!


He has learned how to sit down & get up from a sitting position. He was practicing this morning. So tonight he decided to show off his "mad skillz".
So he backs up against the bottom step.
Stoops.
Sits.
Aunt Erin & I clap.
What does the bugger do?
He decides to lounge.
Just leaned back & put his arms out on the step above.
It was the funniest thing!!!!
Maybe you had to be there...tee hee.


Anyway it's almost 11 & I need to get cleaned up & to bed.
Cheeks gets up early!


Woop's out!

3 comments:

Jodi

Great lo! Love it!

Now that is too Funny about Cheeks!

Christi S

Don't know if you saw my comment yesterday, but Congrats! You won my pay it forward giveaway for January! Email me your addy and I'll get it in the mail ASAP
christis at gmail dot com

@wesome@bby

Ooo! I LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!!! LOVE it! Yes, when I come up for the kids to play and to get my girlfriend fix, we will definitely scrap, scrap, scrap!