Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

So.......

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. For your name's sake, O LORD, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.- Psalm 143:10-11


Surprised to see a passage from the Bible on my blog.
I felt it fitting.
I am putting my faith in Heavenly Father....not that it hasn't always been there.
Raised LDS I was taught that Heavenly Father won't give you anything you can't handle (other religions may teach these as well..I'm not sure).
Anyway....right now we are in a financial pickle.



I have gone over my checkbook with the bank & can not find the mistake but it's looking pretty bleak.
Basically this week, when we each get paid, we will be starting over from scratch.
Sigh.
I'm pretty stressed over it.



I have been excellent at taking my lunch & breakfast to work with me. Not eating out. Sure it's only the 12th day of the New Year BUT by now I would have eaten out at night at least 5x's & had bought my breakfast everyday, not to mention lunch at least 3x's a week. Only having a 30 minute lunch & working in the boonies helps me a lot. I have to bring my lunch or eat WaWa....WaWa rocks but eh, not everyday. The one day I ordered Chinese food from the restaurant around the corner (like 10 mins away), I was finishing up mine when my boss came out to show me the bug that was in his. Yea, not eating there EVER AGAIN!


I haven't bought anything willy nilly. I put back the People mag w/ Britney on the cover & Nicole Kidman announcing her pregnancy today @ Target. At Target I only got what I needed....laundry deteregent & 2 frozen meals. Nothing extra & Target always sucks me in. I really wanted to shop at the mall, feeling as if I deserved something to cheer me up since this financial pickle has me stressed. Then I realize that would only be a short cheer up til I realized what I did, so I only got what I went for, which was to see Old Navy's clearance (got Cheeks a pair of shorts & a t-shirt...all for next summer & winter, for less than $5...yay!). I even returned a shirt to Lane Bryant & got a credit of $20.99 on my cc.


I am going to sell my Little Soul Doll, so if you collect these or are interested, let me know & I will send you a pic. There should be collectors items at this point, since the maker is no longer making the catalogue dolls, just one of a kind.


I was going to scrap tonight but have no drive or creativity flowing tonight. Had a yummy lunch at Applebees with the Grandpop today.


Miss Bobster!!

On that note........Woops out!




1 comments:

Anonymous

I completely understand the financial mess thing. We've been in one for months and frankly, I'm sick of it!

Good luck Honey!

Jax