Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Presenting October for Nana's Calendar




I really like this page.
So much so I didn't want to put in the calendar but I will just make one for me!!!
If I ever scrap again.
Seems the only time I have to do it, is after Cheeks goes to bed & by then, I'm pretty tired.

So nothing new to report.
No new scrapping.
I turned down the Blogsvertize for today.
It was a subject I didn't want to review.
That's the nice thing about that site.
No money saved.
Stopped at CVS to get milk & see what they had for 90% left in the Xmas stuff.
It was picked over.
I had my choice of Dora the Explorer chocolates or candy corn!

I hit up the foot doc in the morning.
Since August my right foot has been very painful.
If I'm not on, it's not bad but in the morning, I have to stand for a few minutes so my foot gets used to the floor, then I limp around for a few minutes & I'm ok.
Til I sit.
Then I have to go threw this ritual everytime I stand.
Xmas shopping was brutal.
I would do a day of shopping & be in pain for like 4.

I had heel speers back in the 90's & I think they have come back.
Wish me luck.
I get xrays tomorrow so I guess they will be able to see.

Woops out!

1 comments:

@wesome@bby

What did you find out about your leg? Love all the layouts....and Cheeks is lookin' good, too! Saving money, eh? I'm trying, too! Go us!