Pages

Monday, January 07, 2008

Layout Share & Quest to Save the Moola!





Just some layouts from the calendar I made the Nana.
She liked it.
My fav is the December one...with all three kids. I think I will do one for me just like it!

Now onto my quest to save moola.
Super Fresh was having a kick ass sale...triple coupons as well.
Now mind you, they only tripled up to 99cents & my 3 coupons were $1.
Ok no biggie.
So I set out to get
Pepsi @ $1.88 per 12 pk
Juicky Juice @ 2/$4
Lean Cuisine 6/$10

There were out of Diet Pepsi cases.
Ok.
Fine.
I will go back later & get it.

Juicy Juice...not the flavors I needed, only one.
Got that one & a berry for me.
Will return later.

LC...icky flavors but I did manage to get 6 that I will take for lunch.

I also picked up 2 packs of Kraft Cheddar Shredded Cheese 2/$5.

I had coupons for the juice, the lc & the kraft.
Got rainchecks for the Pepsi & the JJ.

Then upon checkign out, I got a Catalina coupon for $5 off my next order.

SCORE!

Everythign I bought tonight came to $16.

Now back to your regularly scheduled blog hoppin.

Woops out!

3 comments:

Nik

Woops... Great layouts... Good job on the bargains... I love it when that happens..

I wish we had coupons over here but we only get weekly specials and quite frankly they SUCK!!!

Jennifer

WOOHOO!!!

I totally love it when I'm able to get what I need for less money than I expect. Happy times!

Anonymous

Good job on the saving of the moolah. I'm so proud of you!

Jax