Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Apparantly

I am the go to person for all the foreign countries trying to launder money for their Prince/President etc & of course, I have won the UK Lottery so many times that I have no need to worry how I am going to rebuild our savings.
See:

THE PRESIDENCYAso Rock villa, Asokoro District, AbujaDirect Security Line: +234-80-37539278,Fax:+234-80-62269228Email:p_specialadviser1@yahoo.co.ukOur Ref:FGN /SNT/STBYour Ref.......CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENTDear Sir/Madam,I am Lt General Peter Olu (Rtd), National Special Adviser to PresidentAihaji Umar Musa Yaradua Federal Republic of Nigeria I am delighted toinform you that the contract panel, which just concluded it's seating inAbuja just released your name amongst contractors to benefit from theDiplomatic Immunity Payment. This Panel was primarily delegated toinvestigate manipulated contract claims, contracts and over-invoicedpayment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dearcountry.However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract profile isstill reflecting in our central computer as unpaid ontractor whileauditing was going on. Your contract file was forwarded to my office bythe auditors as unclaimed fund, we wish to use this medium to inform youthat for the time being Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped furtherpayment through bank to bank transfer due to contractors numerouspetitions to United Nations against Nigeria on wrong paymentand diversion of contract funds to different account.In this regards we are going to send your contract part payment of4.1Million USD.To you via our accredited shipping company and I havesecured every needed documents to cover the money. Note: The money iscoming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with syntheticnylon seal and padded with machine.Please you don't have to worry for anything, as the transaction is 100%risk free. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompanythe boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to meyour full house address and your identity such as, international Passportor drivers license and your mobile phone and telephone number,TheDiplomatic Attaché will travel with it. He will call you immediately hearrives your country's airport. I hope you understand me.Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes.What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic FilmMaterials for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please.If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thingOk.Call me on my direct phone (+234-80-37539278) or Fax:(+234-80-62269228)email: (p_specialadviser1@yahoo.co.uk) and I will let you know how far Ihave gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunityclearance certificate, which will make it pass every custom checkpoint allover the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and sendthe requirements to me immediately you receive this message. Please I needurgent reply because the boxes are schedule to live as soon as we hearfrom you. Call me immediately.Congratulations.Best Regards,Lt General Peter Olu (Rtd).National Security Adviser to the PresidentFederal Republic of NigeriaPrivate Email:p_specialadviser1@yahoo.co.ukTel: +234-80-3960-8358.

Now listen up....I don't want any of my readers to email or call this "special advisor"...this is my gig & I will fight to death to get it. It is obviously legit. With a name like "special adviser 1" it has to be, right?

Woops out!

2 comments:

Anonymous

You crack me up woman!

Jaq

Kim -today's creative blog

I was getting about 20 of these a day until recently. I hate those.

email me about that blogvertise stuff.......I have a question
krjdemmon@comcast.net