Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Little 'bout me & a tag!!! So read on, readers, read on!

MOUTHOLOGY
Q: What is your salad dressing of choice?
A: Dijon Honey/Honey Dijon
Q: What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A: McD's!!!
Q: What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A: Brio OMG! They are so yummy!
Q: On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A: 20%
Q: What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: Ice cream
Q: What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A: Bacon & pineapple
Q: What do you like to put on your toast?
A: butter


TECHNOLOGY
Q: What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A: Candles
Q: How many televisions are in your house?
A: Two


BIOLOGY
Q: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A: Right
Q: Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A: teeth, pollups, cysts & an 11 pound baby!
Q: When was the last time you had a cavity?
A: Hmm...don't know...time to schedule that cleaning I need.
Q: What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A: Cheekers
Q: Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A: nope


BULL[CRAP]OLOGY
Q: If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A: NO!
Q: If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A: Queen Princess Your Majesty The Stunning One
Q: What color do you think looks best on you?
A: Black
Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A: I can't answer this.....it's a family blog! OH! LOL
Q: Have you ever saved someones life?
A: No

Q: Has someone ever saved yours?
A: No



DAREOLOGY
Q: Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A: Quick kiss on the lips...sure
Q: Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A: No
Q: Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A: Where's my check?
Q: Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A: Depends-Is the money for me or is the money for the readers who would need therapy after seeing me naked. NOT PRETTY PEOPLE! NOT PRETTY!
Q: Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. Got to think on this one
Q: Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A: No amount of money would make up for what I would be judged on after I pass away!


DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: I don't have any pockets
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: Not bad, after you see it a few times
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: hardwood
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: stand
Q: Would you live with roommates?
A: No, I'm very set in my ways and can't stand messiness
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: None, I hate them!
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: Well I tried to out run them when I robbed that WaWa, I would have made it to had it not been for me actually running with my legs vs. a car!



LASTOLOGY
Q: Last Friend you talked to?
A: Kathy
Q: Last person who called you?
A: Bobster
Q: Last person you hugged?
A: Cheeks
Q: Last person to stick their foot in your face?
A: Cheeks



CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
A: Yes
Q: Mood?
A: Ok, irritable & tired a bit
Q: Listening to?
A: tv
Q: Watching?
A: Smoking Aces
Q: Worrying about?
A: Finances



RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
A: To my mom's salon to get a hair cut
Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Go to bed
Q: What's the last movie you saw in theater?
A: Enchanted
Q: Do you smile often?
A: Absolutely
Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Yes


Now I tag:
Erin
Torreh
Kathy
Beth
Jax
Jennifer L.


Woops out!

2 comments:

Anonymous

13 likenesses.

Mine is on my blog girly-girls.

Jax

Anonymous

Hi Meghan - Its Carol, aka nelsontwinsmom. I just looked at my blog from SEPTEMBER and realized you left me a comment. Apparently I am not as diligent a blogger as I should be. I'm the one from Mays Landing. I read your blog every day, it is so funny. So anyway, I would like to e-mail back and forth. It will be nice to talk to someone from the same area. Someone who knows what a Wawa is, or what shoobies are. E-mail me when you can - nelsontwinsmom@yahoo.com