Pages

Friday, May 08, 2009

What U Say?

A little blurry, yes
BUT
He is constant motion these days.


Cheeks is becoming the little comedian.
Take for instant this example..
I asked him to do something & he responded with No Mommy.
So I said "You wanna make a bet?"
He replied "No!" & did what I asked.


About 20 minutes later I told him he to sit in the tub or else.
His reply
"Ya wanna bet!"
I asked him "Excuse me?"
Cheeks "Ya wanna bet? I wanna bet Mommy"
Really, what do you say to that?


Next I was dressing him for bed & he was playing with his ear.
Told me he had a bug in there.
I looked & said "No it's just wax" & then I looked again & said "No, your good"
So he stood up & asked to look in my ears.
Looked in both & both times said "You got axe?" "Your good" then slapped my head to go in one direction so he could see in the other ear where he explained "You got axe?" "Your good"


He's also into going "shopping".
He grabs one of my bags or baskets, walks away & comes back & says "Here's you money" & you have to pretend to take the money.
I guess he is going to the ATM. :>)


There is so much.
He has such a personality now.
I can't believe he is going to be 3 in 3 months.
How did that happen?


On that note.........Woops out!

3 comments:

Anonymous

he's like his mother and aunt erie with the shopping thing....

Unknown

He is so adorable! OMG. I just want to pinch those cheeks!

Mandie

He's so cute. I have to 2 yr old also, it'a amazing what comes out of their mouths (especially when they have a 4yr old sassy sister :/ )