Pages

Monday, December 03, 2007

Run to ABC Family

The best Xmas special EVER is on!
Head on over to ABC Family & watch it!!!!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!

What is your favorite Christmas special?

Nothing really exciting to report.
Bobster wanted me to overnight him cheesesteaks for PR.
Um, yea, that would run $55 - $57 dollars.
Not happening.

Perhaps I will get him some good cheesesteaks when he comes home for dinner.

BTW, Cheeks has learned to dance. It is so cute! I have to charge the video camera so I can record it. It's actually a DVD recorder, not video but give me a break, I went to high school in the 80's & that's when video camera's made their big debut. I remember my Poppy's. I think you had to be a professional cameraman to operate it. LOL

On that note..........Woops out!

1 comments:

onescrappychick

that is my fave... love it.. got the DVD this year... and Emmit Otter... love that tooo