Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

PSA: Dear Activitists

Dear Anti-Abortion Activist

I am down with you.  If you are against it, so be it.  I see both sides of the coin on abortion.  I've never had one. 
Will I say if I am Pro Choice or Anti Abortion?
No.
I don't want things thrown at my head.

What I am writing this PSA for is to ask that, perhaps, when protesting you can leave the graphic pictures at home.

It's a bit of an awkward situation as I drove by a womens center, that btw does other things than abortions, and have to divert my son's attention to the other side of the road.  I do this because of the graphic, humoungous in size posters you have displayed of abortions.  My son will be 4 in 2 weeks.  I do not think I should have to explain to him what the pictures are.  Mark my words, he's almost 4 so he questions everything & doesn't drop it.

Luckily I was able to divert his attention to the other side of the road today by telling him I thought I saw the Incredibe Hulk.  He believed me.  Whew.  Now I just have to explain the reason he couldn't see him.  Thank God I am quick on my feet.

So, please, feel free to protest.
I support you in it.
I will also support you if you decide not to protest.
I'm equal opportunity.

I just ask that you tone down the photos.  Think of the little kids who have no idea what they are looking at nor why you are at the building. 

Whaddya say?
Deal?

Just call me Monty Hall!

1 comments:

Unknown

someone once used an airplane to low fly an incredibly graphic banner during a college football game here. it was horrid and in bad taste.