Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

PSA: Dear Food Network

I want to let you know how much I enjoy your network, sister networks & what not.
I am particulary obsessed fond of "The Next Food Network Star".


This weeks episode had them in lunch trucks.
I liked it.
Well, imagine my surprise when I was gandering at the equipment in the truck & noticed the baffle filters that were over the grill in all the trucks.


3 out of the 4 trucks had them installed incorrectly.
Take a lookee here:


The baffles run up & down.
The 3 trucks had them side to side.
That's a big ole no no & can result in a fire b/c they are installed improperly.


So, please, FN, find whoever got the trucks for you & installed those filters & get them to put them in correctly. We would want Aarti to go up in flames. She's my fav, in case you were wondering.


Thanks much,


The Baffle Filter Police

0 comments: