Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

An Elegant End to NCW

Today is the last day (well the last work day) of National Cupcake Week.
So let's end this party on an elegant note with some elegant sweets.

Yum!

How stunning! I see this at my surprise 40th party (in 2 yrs!) that my family will throw me. They are good like that.

Eat these while wearing your little black dress & carrying your Kate Spade bag.




All mine!



Absolutey stunning. I want to dive right in.



So which ones are your elegant fav?

Did you celebrate NCW this week?

If so, how?

Care to share a recipe?




Leave me mad blog love & lemme know!



Woops out!


Oh Yes, we can't forget Foto Flashback Friday can we.
Look at these two.
Bow chica bow bow!
That's the Nana & The Grandpop back in the day.
I have to find some more old pics to get on this computer.
Wish I had some of Bobster....o wait! I do. I will do that next week.
Muhahahaha!


6 comments:

Quawana

Well I had no idea there was such a thing as National cupckae week! I am going to have to bake up some cupcakes for the kidos for a treat! Mine will not be as beautiful as these, but I will make homemade frosting. That has to score me points!! I use a box mix. minus points. LOL

Blogger

Now I want a cupcake lol. That is a great picture!!!

Bella

Jodi

Love the pictures! Looks so yummy. But with the way they look, who could eat them? rofl

Nik

I ate a cupcake today...vanilla sponge with passionfruit icing and I thought of you while I was chewing away!!! These cakes are gorgeous!!! Have loved this week Meggers!!!

Anonymous

those cupcakes look delicious! I want some now!!! Hey, thanks for stopping by my place and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

Unknown

Hi Meg, Luved your blog!! What a handsome boy!...I think I gained 10lbs just lookin at those cupcakes!! Your Parents pic took me down memory lane!! Disco, anyone?? XXOO from your long lost cuz