Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Have you ever seen

The tv game show called "Trash to Treasure"
It's produced by HGTV
But
around these here parts it's shown on The Style Network.
It's a pretty good show, well game show actually.



2 Teams.
Red.
Blue.
They are given $$$ & set loose in flea markets & garage sales.
Back to the lab where they are to repurpose their finds & sell them for a higher price.
They do not always get the higher price.
Team to make the most $$$ wins.




What I like about it is seeing everyone's vision.
Not always my vision but none the less it's interesting.
Sometimes they just flop with what they do & sometimes not everything sells.
I am pretty sure the show takes place in NYC.
Anywho check it out b/c:
1. I want to know what you think of it
&
2. Check out the host, Sandy Robson.
That's him there:


Does he not strike an uncanny, I mean creepy, resemblence to Owen Wilson?
Every time I watch this showI think "OMG! I could do that!" & "OMG! He looks just like Owen Wilson!"

So tell me, have you seen the show? Do you think the two look similar? Let me know!

Woops out!

1 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD"

i think they look similar.

as far as the show, i love it! haven't seen it lately, but it's always interesting to see what they find and how they are able to get stuff cheeaper than listed. i used to watch it when there was a girl hosting the show awhile back.