Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2008

It's Too Hot To Cook Thursday

It's here.

It's our "Too Hot To Cook" Thursday post.

Come check out the group for SJ Mom Bloggers over here....SJMOM BLOGGERS That is, if you are a mom blogger from South Jersey or close to South Jersey! LOL





Anyway my recipe tonight is super duper easy.

Tuna Macaroni Salad



I use:

Veggie Macaroni by Wacky Mac

Mayo

2 cans of tuna (your choice)

Salt

Pepper

Celery

Onion





Boil the pasta

Rinse in cold water when done.





Add mayo, get moist.





Drain tuna, add, to pasta mix.

Also add in chopped onion & celery, s&p to taste.





Stir.

Little more mayo...til you like it.





Viola!

Tuna Mac Salad.





My work is done here.

Woops out!

4 comments:

Jenn

LOL my too hot to cook thursday would have been go out or order in. I just look for excuses to do that. I think I will save your recipe for this weekend we have a gathering to go to and this sounds yummy . I am a PMB just trying to get to know everyone in the group.

Miss Mommy

You will never guess what Meg...I was going to post a Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe today...Good thing I didn't...to funny!!!

Mel

That sounds so yummy...too bad hubby won't eat tuna unless he has caught it and brought it home.

Shirley

That sounds YUMMY! I'll have to give it a try on one of my too-hot-to-cook days!